Artist Spotlight

Billy Sheehan - Bass Solo Budokan Feb 2009

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello

This is the very first entry in Dave's Blog so I guess I should introduce myself. Most people know me as Skip MMShadowT on various message boards I post on and BassPlayer57 on Twitter. I'm 52 years old and live in West Virginia where I've lived all my life, and yes we do wear shoes. I have worked for the same company for almost 34 years and will have enough time in at age 55 to retire.

My hobbies are motorcycling, camping, traveling and music (both playing and listening). I host message forums for both cycling and music. My motorcycling forum is located here and you can reach the music forum by clicking here. If either of these subjects interest you please drop by and say hello.

The main purpose of this blog will be to discuss my passion for cycling and music along with any other topic I feel is important enough to write about. I hope I can make this blog informative, entertaining and enjoyable enough that you will continue to visit.

Goodbye for now and thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. So far, so good Skip! I'm sure that with your computer savvy your blog will put mine to shame.
    I'm thinking the intro from "Smoke On The Water" would be good here. How do you add sound to a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bob. I like that "Smoke On The Water" idea. I'll have to do some checking on how to add music.

    ReplyDelete